PDA

View Full Version : my RTG losing its red colour...

Yusran
04-02-2011, 01:41 AM
hi there...
9631 9632

iam new to the arowana keeping... i have juvenile green (5 inch) and recently bought RTG (10 inch)..., before buying the RTG, i have prepared the tank (4ft) for almost 2 weeks and a week ago i put 5 angel fish inside the tank to make the tank cycles...and it does.. and i've put my new RTG into the tank while the tank still in bacterial bloom condition... i am a bit worried because the finnage red colour seems to fades away..too noticeable compared to its condition when the fish still in LFS.. the finnage red used to be darker during the first and second day in my aquarium( just like when it was in LFS) and now it turns to orange and it seems to me day by day the red color losing its intensity... is it normal?.... please everybody.. yr opinion and guidance are higly appreciated....;(

Amigo7
04-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Check your water PH..

farhan
04-02-2011, 10:55 AM
hai yusran...may i know how ur 4ft tank filteration?top filter,side filter or u use sump tank?

Yusran
04-03-2011, 09:56 PM
hai yusran...may i know how ur 4ft tank filteration?top filter,side filter or u use sump tank?

iam using sump tank...

Jasper Ho
04-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi Bro,

Don't worry...why not try changing the Tank background to "Black" Color,
monitor for another 1 -2 weeks, also try feed with MP.

Some Aro is sensitive to new enviroment.

Cheers...

Yusran
04-05-2011, 11:21 PM
thanks guy... iam calming down at the moment.. hopefully the colour will return..

wan
04-06-2011, 07:58 AM
SALAM PEKENALAN...sy br menceburi dunia arowana,sy mempunyai seekor chili red saiz lbh kurang dlm 1ft..dah sebulan dia msh blum mahu mkn,dah mcm2 cara sy cuba temasuk arowana vital tp hasilnye tetap sama...tolong la bg pandangan kpd sesiapa yg pernah melalui mcm sy,xsanggup tgk arowana tu mati...PLEASEEEEE..!!!!!!!!!

tkh119
04-07-2011, 10:06 PM
SALAM PEKENALAN...sy br menceburi dunia arowana,sy mempunyai seekor chili red saiz lbh kurang dlm 1ft..dah sebulan dia msh blum mahu mkn,dah mcm2 cara sy cuba temasuk arowana vital tp hasilnye tetap sama...tolong la bg pandangan kpd sesiapa yg pernah melalui mcm sy,xsanggup tgk arowana tu mati...PLEASEEEEE..!!!!!!!!!

maybe water ph got problem?

Jasper Ho
05-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Bro Yusran,

Any update on your Aro? Hope goes well..Thanks.